There has been a lot of speculation as to green tea being able to boost weight loss but is this really true? Green tea, the traditional drink of the Chinese, has been proven to aid with weight loss. The catechin polyphenols and especially EGCG help to increases thermogenesis and can boost metabolism by as much as 4% resulting in a boost to your weight loss. The great thing is that you need not go hunt for a specialized diet product that contains green tea extract. Why not just buy some quality green tea yourself and change your drinking habits slightly to include 3 to 5 cups of tasty green tea. If you use it to replace some of those sugary beverages that you normally drink you will enjoy even better weight loss results and reap the rewards of all the many other health benefits as well. Besides research has shown that the original loose leaf tea is just as effective as the extract and has more health benefits as well. Talking about the additional health benefits that you could enjoy :- Signilight Plus
- Reduced cholesterol levels
- Improved skin tone
- Increased weight loss
- Acne treatment and prevention
- Antibacterial improves dental health
- Increased cancer protection
- Improved cardio health
The list of alleged and proven health benefits goes on and on. Can you really afford to not switch to green tea? http://hallusforte.info/
Which green tea is best to lose weight
When you are out shopping for good quality tea it can be rather daunting with the huge variety of Chinese tea’s that are available. Here are a couple of pointers that will help you to make a fair choice :- Signilight
- All the different varieties of green tea come from the same plant – the Camellia Sinensis plant. The difference in taste is as a result of the area in which it is cultivated and the fermentation process that is used.
- Full loose leaf tea is best. Teabags are usually made from the lower quality crushed leaves and the tea bag inhibits the transfer of some of the compounds into the tea. One tsp of loose tea in a teapot with 3 cups of boiling water and soaked for 10 to 15 minutes produces a flavorsome and healthy cup of tea. Drink 3 to 5 cups a day.
- The Chinese claim that Oolong tea is best for weight loss while research points towards plain green tea. Sometimes a blend of these 2 tea’s and perhaps some other varieties can produce some incredible results.
- Green tea is a taste that grows on you. If at first you are not too sure about the taste carry on for a few days and soon you will discover that you will begin to enjoy it’s refreshing taste both cold or hot.